ReadSpeaker® is the worldwide leader in online text to speech. In 1999, ReadSpeaker pioneered the first-ever speech-enabling application for websites. Today, the company’s web-based text-to-speech services are used by thousands of websites/mobile apps and millions of users worldwide every month. ReadSpeaker speech-enables online content on the fly in 35+ languages and 100+ voices. The company provides a portfolio of web-based text-to-speech solutions for websites, mobile sites, mobile apps, RSS feeds, online documents and forms, and online campaigns. More than 5000 corporate, media, government, and nonprofit customers around the world use ReadSpeaker online text-to-speech solutions.
What We Believe In
- It should be as easy to listen to the web as printing or sharing a web page.
- We believe in the benefits of web-based products. ReadSpeaker products are all web-based, which means:
- No downloads are required
- They are easy to implement
- They can be accessed from any location
- They work with all browsers (IE 6 and up, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, Chrome, Lynx, etc.)
- They are always up to date
- They are secure and backed-up
- Accessibility, device independence, and code validation are all important, and we have our views on them.
- Our best advertisement is what our customers think of us. We always aim to give them quick, efficient, and to-the-point support.