ReadSpeaker® is the worldwide leader in online text to speech. In 1999, ReadSpeaker pioneered the first-ever speech-enabling solution for websites followed by the first web-based platform for producing digital talking books. Today, the company’s text-to-speech and document viewing services are used by thousands of websites/mobile apps and millions of users worldwide every month. ReadSpeaker speech-enables content on the fly in 40+ languages and 100+ voices. The company provides a portfolio of text-to-speech and document viewing solutions for websites, mobile sites, mobile apps, connected devices, digital books, e-learning materials, documents and forms. More than 10,000 corporate, media, government, and nonprofit customers around the world use the company’s text-to-speech and document viewing solutions.
What We Believe In
- It should be as easy to listen to the web as printing or sharing a web page.
- We believe in the benefits of web-based products. ReadSpeaker products are all web-based, which means:
- No downloads are required
- They are easy to implement
- They can be accessed from any location
- They work with all browsers (IE 6 and up, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, Chrome, Lynx, etc.)
- They are always up to date
- They are secure and backed-up
- Accessibility, device independence, and code validation are all important, and we have our views on them.
- Our best advertisement is what our customers think of us. We always aim to give them quick, efficient, and to-the-point support.