This page provides links to content on this website that show our recommendations for implementation, how you can use online text to speech on your website or mobile app, how our products work, and how other customers have implemented our products.
Listen Button and Player Best Practices
The following contains links to best practices regarding our Listen button and the player.
- How to find it?
- What web site owners can do with our player
- Dos and Don’ts on how to place the listen button
Using Online Text to Speech
The following contains links to ways of using online text to speech.
- 4 Tips On How You Can Tweak The Audio Version Of Your Web Pages
- Why Local Government Websites Need Tools Like Text To Speech
- Listen to Wikipedia!
- 4 reasons health-related content benefits from online text to speech
- Using online text to speech in new ways
The following contains links to more information about our products and their features.
- ReadSpeaker docReader: new features for optimal document reading
- Release of ReadSpeaker Enterprise Highlighting 2.5
- How end-users can customize the reading of a webpage
- Automatic voice and/or language switch
- Pronunciation corrections in online text to speech
The following contains links to customer implementations or showcase good examples of those implementations.
- Q&A with Bracknell Forest Council
- Credo Adds Text to Speech through Partnership with ReadSpeaker
- Patient.co.uk provides greater access to its health information by adding ReadSpeaker’s leading text-to-speech technology
- Fans can now listen to Ajax Amsterdam online content
- Leading Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf adds speech to its newspaper app