- Do you want to help your learners achieve higher academic and professional performance?
- Do you want to provide better accessibility to your course materials so none of your users get left behind?
- Do you want to deliver your course materials in a flexible way that adapts to the various learning styles of your students?
ReadSpeaker online text-to-speech solutions extend the reach of your online content by instantly creating an audio version of your website, mobile app, or online course.
Available in 35+ languages and 100+ voices, they are used by thousands of organizations worldwide, including major educational institutions and e-learning publishers.
- ReadSpeaker® Enterprise™ Highlighting helps learners better understand online text content by speech-enabling and highlighting it at the same time (bimodal content presentation).
- ReadSpeaker® docReader™ allows students to listen to PDFs, Word documents, and a variety of other document formats on any device with no plugins required.
- ReadSpeaker® audioMobile™ API enables you to add speech to your mobile app making your content available to your learners in a convenient, easy-to-listen way.
With ReadSpeaker online text to speech, you can:
- Present your educational content in a way that increases student comprehension.
- Increase the accessibility of your online textbooks and courses materials.
- Meet the needs of and reach a larger percentage of your students, such as those with visual impairments or reading difficulties and foreign students.
- Make it easier for students to access course materials on mobile devices.
- Let your users listen to math courses and online math content.
Specific benefits of bimodal content presentation include:
- Improved word recognition skills and vocabulary
- Improved reading comprehension, fluency, accuracy, and concentration
- Improved information recall and learning/memory enhancement
- Increased motivation and more positive attitude with regard to reading
- Increased reading self-confidence and perceived performance
Webinar: How online text to speech works on education platforms
Press Release: ReadSpeaker brings text to speech to a classroom near you
Documentation: ReadSpeaker Solutions for Education Listen