- How can you make your online content understandable to a maximum of users visiting your websites and mobile apps?
- More and more seniors are using the Internet; in the US alone, 18 million seniors—six million more than five years ago—are using the web. How can you provide new means for seniors to access your online information in an easy-to-use way?
- Your financial information is increasingly being accessed via small-screen mobile devices. How can you provide easier access to your data on these type of devices?
ReadSpeaker online text-to-speech solutions let your message be heard by more people, from anywhere and with any device.
Available in 35+ languages and 100+ voices, they are used by thousands of finance and insurance organizations worldwide.
- ReadSpeaker Enterprise Highlighting turns your website into a real-time audio channel with no prerecordings whatsoever. Updated information is converted instantly to speech enabling you to deliver last-minute alerts.
- ReadSpeaker docReader enables users to view and listen to your online documents, including annual reports and other PDFs, Word documents, etc. on any device with no plugins required.
- ReadSpeaker audioMobile API enables you to add speech to your mobile app making your content available to your users in a convenient, easy-to-listen way.
- ReadSpeaker formReader provides vocal assistance to users filling out your online forms. Your forms forms benefit from a better fill-in rate when they are voice-enabled.
With ReadSpeaker online text to speech, you can:
- Present an audio version of your online text content to reach more users, notably seniors and people who have reading disabilities.
- Reach more people whose native language is not the language of your website or mobile app.
- Strengthen your corporate social responsibility by ensuring that your information is available to all in both written and audio format.
- Automatically redistribute your online text in audio format thereby providing another distribution channel for your content.