Finance and Insurance
- How can you make your online content understandable to a maximum of users visiting your websites and mobile apps?
- Seniors are increasingly using the Internet to access finance and insurance information. In the US alone, 18 million seniors—six million more than five years ago—are using the web. How can you provide new means to access your online information in an easy-to-use way for this category of users?
- Your financial information is increasingly being accessed via smaller screen devices such as smartphones. How can you provide easier access to your data on these type of devices?
- Many of our Finance and Insurance customers use ReadSpeaker Enterprise to provide on-the-fly conversion of their online text content to high-quality speech.
- ReadSpeaker Enterprise turns finance and insurance websites into real-time audio channels so that many users can now listen to the written information presented to them. Your updated information is converted instantly to speech without any prerecordings whatsoever.
- Since no downloads are required for your users, your website text content can be listened to from any device, at any time and anywhere.
- Do you have a mobile app that you want to make audible to your users? ReadSpeaker audioMobile API adds speech to your iOS, Android, and Blackberry apps without the need to use a resource-demanding text-to-speech engine that slows down your app.
- Your online documents, such as company annual reports, can now also be listened to using ReadSpeaker docReader. Your customers can listen to these type of documents on any connected device including tablets and smartphones.
- Your online forms benefit from a better fill-in rate when they are voice-enabled. This is what ReadSpeaker formReader achieves by reading your online form fields and the text that your users insert.
- You can now present an audio version of your online text content to reach more users, notably seniors and people who have reading disabilities.
- With a speech-enabled website or mobile app, you can reach people whose native language is not the language of their website.
- You can strengthen your corporate social responsibility by ensuring that your information is available to all in both written and audio format.
- ReadSpeaker enables automatic redistribution of your online text in audio format thereby providing another distribution channel for your content.
- With 35+ languages and 100+ voices available, the linguistic coverage provided by ReadSpeaker can be used for your international websites and mobile apps.