- How can you make your online content understandable to a maximum of users visiting your websites and mobile apps?
- Some Health and Pharmaceutical organizations cater for patients who are directly concerned with reading disabilities, such as low vision, dyslexia, or certain neurological disorders. Their online content needs to be accessible so that these users are better able to understand it.
- Seniors are increasingly using the Internet to access health-related information. How can you provide new means to access your online information in an easy-to-use way for this category of users.
- Many of our health and pharmaceutical customers use ReadSpeaker Enterprise to provide on-the-fly conversion of their online text content to high-quality speech.
- ReadSpeaker Enterprise turns your health-related websites into real-time audio channels so that many disabled users can now listen to the written information presented to them. Your updated information is converted instantly to speech without any prerecordings whatsoever.
- Since no downloads are required for your patients, the website text content can be listened to from any device, at any time and anywhere.
- Do you have a mobile app that you want to make audible to your patients? ReadSpeaker audioMobile API adds speech to your iOS, Android, and Blackberry apps without the need to use a resource-demanding text-to-speech engine that slows down your app.
- Online documents, such as drug information leaflets, can also be listened to using ReadSpeaker docReader. Now, your patients can listen to these type of documents on any connected device, including tablets and smartphones.
- Your online forms benefit from a better fill-in rate when they are voice-enabled. This is what ReadSpeaker formReader achieves by reading the online form fields and the text that your patients insert.
- You can now present an audio version of your online text content to reachmore patients. In the US alone, 18 million seniors—six million more than five years ago—are using the web.
- With a speech-enabled website or mobile app, you can reach people whose native language is not the language of your website or mobile app.
- You can strengthen your corporate social responsibility by ensuring that your information is available to all in both written and audio format.
- ReadSpeaker enables automatic redistribution of your online text in audio format thereby providing another distribution channel for your content.
- With 35+ languages and 100+ voices available, the linguistic coverage provided by ReadSpeaker can be used for your international websites and mobile apps.
ReadSpeaker Health and Pharmaceutical Sector | Listen