The leading Dutch newspaper, De Telegraaf, which has been using ReadSpeaker on its website for many years, has just added our online text to speech technology to its completely redesigned iPhone/iPad/iPod touch app. De Telegraaf is read each day by millions of users and covers all types of news. In the 2.0 release of their mobile/tablet app, readers can now listen to any article. When a reader taps an article on the app, the article will be displayed and just beneath it a listen button appears. A simple tap on the listen button then immediately enables the user to listen to the article with a high quality text-to-speech voice. The usability of the listen function helps all readers access on the fly an audio version of De Telegraaf’s written content. ReadSpeaker’s simple “tap and listen” feature adds a new useful and easily accessible channel for all of De Telegraaf’s readers to enjoy their content.
- ReadSpeaker Ranks 11th in Top 50 Dutch Software Companies 2016
- Readspeaker’s Text-to-Speech Now Preinstalled for Blackboard Learn
- Text-to-Speech Technology Can Help Retain Students
- ReadSpeaker Expands TTS Offering: New American English Male Voice
- ReadSpeaker to Participate at LIBER Barcelona and SIMO Madrid 2016