Improve learning outcomes, enhance accessibility, and boost efficacy with bimodal presentation technology.
- Do you want to help your learners achieve higher academic and professional performance?
- Do you want to provide better accessibility to your course materials so none of your users get left behind?
- Do you want to deliver your course materials in a flexible way that adapts to the various learning styles of your students?
ReadSpeaker online text-to-speech solutions extend the reach of your online content by instantly creating an audio version of your website, mobile app, online courses, and more. Available in 50+ languages and 150+ voices, they are used by thousands of organizations worldwide, including major educational institutions and e-learning publishers.
Easy to Implement, Easy to Use
We strive to make our technology easy to implement and easy to use. ReadSpeaker can be integrated into virtually any learning management system or platform, including Blackboard, BrightSpace by D2L, Canvas, itslearning, Moodle, and SoftChalk, to support universal learning by enhancing content with audio thereby providing users the ability to listen to text.
With ReadSpeaker online text to speech, you can:
- Present your educational content in a way that increases student comprehension.
- Increase the accessibility of your online courses and textbooks.
- Meet the needs of and reach a larger percentage of your students, such as those with visual impairments or reading difficulties and foreign students.
- Make it easier for students to access course materials on mobile devices.
- Let your users listen to math courses and online math content.
Specific benefits of bimodal content presentation include:
- Improved word recognition skills and vocabulary
- Improved reading comprehension, fluency, accuracy, and concentration
- Improved information recall and learning/memory enhancement
- Increased motivation and more positive attitude with regard to reading
- Increased reading self-confidence and perceived performance