- How can you retain existing users and attract new ones?
- Adding new features is good, but how can your media sites monetize them?
- More people around the world are accessing news and information via their smartphones, but the smaller screens are a barrier for many to easily access your written information.
- 15 to 20% of the world’s population has a language-based learning disability.
- With ReadSpeaker Enterprise, Media and News companies can provide on-the-fly conversion of their online text content to high-quality speech.
- ReadSpeaker Enterprise transforms your news websites into real-time audio channels so that readers can now listen to the written information presented to them. Your updated information is converted instantly to speech without any prerecordings whatsoever.
- Since no downloads are required for your readers, the website text content can be listened to from any device, at any time and anywhere.
- You can monetize ReadSpeaker Enterprise by inserting banner and/or audio ads in the service.
- Do you have a mobile app that you want to make audible to your readers? ReadSpeaker audioMobile API adds speech to your iOS, Android, and Blackberry apps without the need to use a resource-demanding text-to-speech engine that slows down your app.
- PDF versions of your news content can also be listened to using ReadSpeaker docReader. Now, your readers can listen to a PDF version of your newspaper on any connected device, including tablets and smartphones.
- Your online news content becomes mobile. Giving your mobile users the ability to listen to your news while on the go is a very useful way to deliver content to them.
- Your live coverage services can be speech-enabled on the fly so that readers can listen to your updated content while doing something else at the same time.
- ReadSpeaker enables automatic redistribution of online text in audio format thereby providing another distribution channel for your content.
- ReadSpeaker offers advertising opportunities to monetize the audio version of your online content.
- With 35+ languages and 100+ voices available, the linguistic coverage provided by ReadSpeaker can be used for your international websites and mobile apps.
ReadSpeaker Media and News Sector | Listen