Dank voor je interesse in ons bedrijf! We hebben momenteel een vacature voor ons kantoor in Nederland. Als je interesse hebt, stuur dan een e-mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Junior) Field Marketing, Netherlands, part time: 2-3 days per week
Deze vacature is in het Engels, de voertaal van ons bedrijf.
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager for the Dutch/Flemish market to drive the marketing funnel for ReadSpeaker. You will be in charge of developing and delivering marketing programs that support the business development team.
- Create and deliver collateral (including product data sheets, brochures, videos, trade show materials, etc.) to articulate our value proposition to help our business development team to be more efficient and effective with customers and prospects
- Plan, organize and help to execute host in-person events, tradeshows and conferences to deepen relationships with customers and attract local prospects
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and potentially additional channels
- Educate our customer base about our products and their benefits through customer newsletters, customer-focused content, email marketing and social media campaigns
- Contribute relevant Dutch/Flemish focused product content (e.g. case studies, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses, SlideShare presentations, etc) to support marketing initiatives and our different websites
- Contribute to a rich corporate content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, videos, infographics, customer case studies, etc.)
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific social networks to spread our brand, content and links and help to drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads to the corporate website
- Work with marketing team to manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activities turn into customers, and continually refine our processes to convert customers
- BA/BS degree in Business or Marketing
- 2 to 4 years experience in marketing, preferably in a SaaS based business
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data and analytics to inform decisions
- Excellent Dutch written marketing language skills
- Proficient in English language
- Team player
- Knowledge in marketing automation software (such as HubSpot, Pardot or Marketo) and CRM such as Salesforce
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, creating videos