Each one of our customers has access to the usage of the different ReadSpeaker services on its website and/or mobile app. This is of course important for our customers to assess how our services are being used in terms of usage, seasonality, frequency, and distribution.
The usage statistics differ greatly between our customers. This can be due to several factors such as the level of traffic of the site, the type of visitors it targets, the sector, the placement of the listen button, and the communication which has been done around the listen feature.
We have made several changes and added new features to the statistics part of our customer portal, amongst which:
- Bar charts for easier visualization
- New navigation bar that enables our customers to jump more easily between views, for example straight from date view to year view
- Top 20 pages for the previous month on the usage statistics home page (year view)
- Top 20 pages for the currently selected month on the month view
- Top 20 pages for the currently selected date
- Distribution of the usage between the different urls where our listen button has been displayed
- Split of the usage by language and/or voice
- Split of the usage between the different types of ReadSpeaker services
Here are some screenshots of how the statistics part of our portal now looks.