ReadSpeaker is an exhibitor at the Technology in Government Summit on 4-5 August 2015 at the National Convention Centre Canberra. ReadSpeaker partners with a large number of government bodies at the Federal, State and Local level providing text to speech enhancement to online content. Those integrations directly assist millions of Australian who through disadvantage or misadventure struggle to read. ReadSpeaker is now activated over 5,000,000 times per year on government websites in Australia. Having the option to listen to content in addition to reading it has been proven to have many benefits. Adding audio to your online content allows you to:
- Increase the accessibility of your online content for those with visual impairments or reading difficulties.
- Reach a larger percentage of the online population, including those whose native language is different from the language of your website or mobile app.
- Present your online content in a way that increases comprehension.
- Make it easier for people to access your online content on mobile devices.
- Provide seniors with a more comfortable way to access your online content.
- Diminish the digital divide and increase citizen engagement by ensuring that your information is available in both written and audio format.
Interested in learning more? Visit ReadSpeaker at Stand 70.
For more information on ReadSpeaker, stop by stand 70 at the Technology in Government Summit or email email@example.com today.