ReadSpeaker is pleased to be exhibiting again this year at #BETT2018 from January 24 – 27, 2018 at ExCeL London.
Stop by Stand C66 to find out how to enhance your content, making it more engaging and accessible for more learners, by adding text to speech.
Used by leading educational institutions and publishers, ReadSpeaker text-to-speech solutions allow users to listen to content as they follow along with the highlighted text, leveraging bimodal presentation to increase learning efficacy and extend the reach of online content. An audio version of text is instantly created, bringing content in-line with both accessibility and Universal Design for Learning concepts.
Text to speech is proven to enhance the learning experience for learners of all ages and learning styles, leading to improved learning outcomes, increased motivation, better retention for your institution and more engagement with your content.
With ReadSpeaker text to speech, you can:
• Add a competitive advantage and a unique selling factor to your content, setting it apart from other resources
• Improve student motivation, comprehension and retention
• Increase the accessibility of your content to reach learners with differing challenges such as visual impairments, reading difficulties and foreign language learners.
• Allow students to access materials on mobile devices.
• Add text to speech to your VLE/LMS, where users can listen to courses in both HTML and document formats.
ReadSpeaker’s text-to-speech solutions can be used online and offline, making them easy to use and easy to implement.
Interested in learning more? Set up a meeting with us by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org