ReadSpeaker is a bronze sponsor of this year’s BBWorld. The premier education technology training, networking, and professional development event for Blackboard users from around the globe, BBWorld will be taking place in Washington D.C. from July 21-23. As an official Blackboard partner, ReadSpeaker offers a building block for the Blackboard LMS. This building block can be easily implemented into your Blackboard environment, and as a result, students can easily listen to course content, both in HTML-based and document formats. Having the option to listen to content in addition to reading it has been proven to have many benefits. Adding audio to your online content allows you to:
- Present your educational content in a way that increases student comprehension.
- Increase the accessibility of your online courses and textbooks.
- Meet the needs of and reach a larger percentage of your students, such as those with visual impairments or reading difficulties and foreign students.
- Make it easier for students to access course materials on mobile devices.
- Let your users listen to math courses and online math content.
Interested in learning more? Visit ReadSpeaker at BBWorld Booth 100.
See how ReadSpeaker works with Blackboard Learn: