ReadSpeaker is exhibiting at BETT from January 25 – 28, 2017 at ExCeL London. Stop by Stand B142 to find out how to enhance your digital content, making it more engaging and accessible for more learners, by adding text-to-speech functionality to your online platform. Text to speech is proven to enhance the learning experience for all learners, leading to improved learning outcomes, increased motivation, better retention for your institution and more engagement with your content. With ReadSpeaker text to speech, you can:
- Add a competitive advantage and a unique selling factor to your content to distinguish it from other resources.
- Present educational content in a way that increases student comprehension.
- Increase the accessibility of your content, meeting the needs of and reaching a larger percentage of learners, such as those with visual impairments or reading difficulties and foreign students.
- Make it easier for students to access materials on mobile devices.
- Add text to speech to your VLE, so users can listen to course content in both HTML and document formats.
And ReadSpeaker’s text-to-speech solutions can be used online and offline, making them easy to use and easy to implement. Interested in learning more? Set up a meeting with us by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org