Stop by Stand C66 and learn how to enhance your content by adding audio, making it more engaging and accessible for all types of students.
Used by leading publishers and educational organisations around the world, ReadSpeaker text-to-speech solutions allow users to listen to content as they follow along with the highlighted text.This form of bimodal presentation increases comprehension, learning efficacy and extends the reach of online content. An audio version of text is instantly created, making content more accessible and following Universal Design for Learning concepts.
Text to speech enhances the learning experience for learners of all ages and learning styles, resulting in improved learning outcomes and motivation, which in turn means better recruitment and retention for institutions and more engagement with publisher content.
With ReadSpeaker text to speech, you can:
- Add a competitive advantage and a unique selling factor to your content, setting it apart from other resources
- Improve student motivation, comprehension and retention
- Increase the accessibility of your content to reach learners with differing challenges such as visual impairments, reading difficulties and foreign language learners.
- Allow students to access materials on mobile devices.
- Add text to speech to your VLE/LMS, where users can listen to courses in both HTML and document formats.
ReadSpeaker’s text-to-speech solutions can be used online and offline, making them easy to use and easy to implement.
Interested in learning more? Set up a meeting with us by emailing: email@example.com