We have recently revamped our ReadSpeaker speechMaker service for an even better, easier, and more complete experience for creating audio files from text content. The nice thing with text to speech is that it provides consistent conditions for easily generating audio files at any time and at a reduced cost. Compare this to real recordings where the voice quality of a speaker can change from one recording to another and costs can quickly get out of hand, not to mention the delays before actually getting the desired result. Our new speechMaker has been designed and developed to enable you to quickly and efficiently convert your text content into high quality speech. You can create audio files from any connected device since the service is cloud based. We have designed the user interface so that you can get started in seconds. The speechMaker web-based user interface enables you to enter or copy any text, listen to the audio version, and then produce the audio file if you are happy with the result. There are settings to control the speed and/or pitch and to choose between different languages and voices. You also have access to your own specific dictionary so that you can control or fine-tune the pronunciation of the text you wish to convert to speech. You can at any time preview how your changes sound before generating the audio file. ReadSpeaker speechMaker provides you with statistics where you can see the number of characters and words that have been converted to speech each month/year per voice you have chosen. Here are some examples of offline and online applications where speechMaker can help you easily generate audio files:
- Add a voice-over to your e-learning and training content. You now have an audio version on top of your original text content so that more of your users can follow your courses.
- Do you have a presentation that would benefit from an audio overlay? Just copy/paste the text of the presentation into our tool and embed the generated audio file into your presentation. It’s as easy as that!
- Would you like your staff to have the ability to listen to company manuals while on the job? Use speechMaker to make it easier for them to train.
- Do you work for a museum or a tourist office? Why not let your visitors enjoy a talking guide? Whenever you have new content to add, just use our tool and add the audio files. And this also works for any airport or train station too!
- Do you have ever-changing telephony or mobile application text messages? Now you can easily provide your users with the updated voice prompts instead of having to pre-record your message each time.
- Easily update your IVR messages without the hassle of bringing in a speaker for each modified version.
Let us know if you have any specific needs for generating audio files on the go with ReadSpeaker speechMaker.