Looking to join an established and growing company with global presence in the speech synthesis industry?
We like people who are hungry, energetic, and motivated to find and win new business as well as act as a customer success manager to retain customers and create advocates for the ReadSpeaker brand. Our Inside Sales Representative should be a “hunter-farmer hybrid” and would join our North American team headquartered in Foxboro, Massachusetts. You will conduct research to identify prospects, respond to incoming leads, and reach business targets through a variety of methods including telephone, email, and targeted marketing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is skilled in starting the conversation, creating qualified opportunities, and carrying those opportunities through to close while providing exceptional customer service before, during, and after the sale.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop a measurable territory plan and then execute in order to exceed your monthly sales quota and expand ReadSpeaker market share
- Respond to all assigned incoming leads in a timely fashion and convert to sales
- Identify potential prospects generated through self-directed online research, marketing campaigns and industry events
- Consistently leverage a consultative selling approach while introducing ReadSpeaker’s products and services to key decision makers via email and web-based meetings
- Provide live product demonstrations via web conferencing tools that are tailored to needs and interest of audience
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of opportunities within Salesforce, records, and files necessary to effectively manage accounts
- Maintain robust and up-to-date pipeline with accurate revenue forecasting
- Collaborate with team members to establish strategic sales approach and expanded opportunities
- Maintain a strong understanding of assigned markets and competitive offerings
- Report on sales strategies and plans with supervisor as scheduled
- At least 2 years of inside sales experience in a software or technology company
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales experience a plus
- Resourceful and able to learn new products and processes quickly
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Polished presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience with Sales/CRM applications such as Salesforce
- Familiarity with using G Suite by Google Cloud, LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus
- Proven record of establishing goals and achieving results
- Team player who is self-motivated, organized and committed to exceeding sales objectives
ReadSpeaker is a global leader in online and offline text-to-speech (TTS) technology with 200+ high quality, lifelike voices in over 50 languages, allowing for speech-enablement of content in real time. Thousands of corporate, education, media, government, and not-for-profit customers worldwide use ReadSpeaker’s online and offline text to speech solutions. Our unique end-to-end technology allows control for real-time adjustments to provide a better user experience with constantly improving voices. Adopted by thousands of websites and mobile apps, our web and online document reading solutions enable millions of users to listen to content on all kinds of devices. ReadSpeaker also provides TTS licenses allowing text to speech to be embedded into any device or software or installed on locally hosted servers.
Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Steve Moore, North America General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct applicants only – no recruitment or staffing agencies.