The ReadSpeaker Operations team is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to be the primary manager of Salesforce.com (SFDC). This role operates in a fast-paced environment with the ability to have a significant impact on the organization every day.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Develop and execute on the day-to-day configuration, reporting, support, maintenance, and overall improvement & Implementation of the Salesforce platform
- SFDC Marketing automation for lead generation with Pardot & Engage
- Optimize, reporting and expand a complex SFDC ecosystem that includes Sales, Support, Finance, and Marketing
- Gather requirements for enhancements and translate business requirements into technical requirements and executable plans
- Identify platform issues and craft technical resolutions and communication plans to remedy.
- Identify SFDC implementations and integrations: i.e., Finance ERP, Telephone, (Accounting Seed, Quick Books, 8X8, SAP)
- Partner with the enablement and training teams to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce usage including training, documentation, and support as necessary
- Chair SFDC internal committee and provide regular progress updates.
- Maintain updated documentation of processes and procedures for our Salesforce instance.
What We Ask For:
- Build a foundation in SFDC & Pardot & Engage including creating sales processes, pipelines, and dashboards for Sales, Finance, & Marketing teams
- Support the day-to-day running of the business within SFDC, which includes interacting with business users and technology partners, in support of Pardot environment
- Build complex dashboards and reports for analysis in SFDC
- Track long term sales data
- Import data from other systems into SFDC
- Maintain a high-level familiarity with other Internal applications to make recommendations about potential integration points
- Interface with teams across the business including Marketing, Sales, Finance, Engineering and Users to facilitate business requirements and related duties
- Support the day-to-day running of the business within SFDC, which includes interacting with business users and technology partners, in support of Pardot / Engage environment
- You can build and manage dashboards, reports, layouts, process automation, and other configurable parts of the interface for end-users, and other capabilities including Flows and Process & Workflow Rules
- 3+ years of experience as a SFDC administrator. Pardot / Engage experience is a plus
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) Pardot certified
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
You will Enjoy This Role If:
- You are highly motivated by the impact you have on the organization
- You love solving problems, all day, every day.
- You are driven by a need to improve the efficiency of everything you see.
- You love being challenged and pushed out of your comfort zone
- You can work fast and in a constantly changing environment, while exhibiting extreme attention to detail
- 3+ years’ experience as a SFDC administrator
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
ReadSpeaker is the most trusted, independent digital voice partner for global brands. With more than 20 years of industry experience, ReadSpeaker offers brands sophisticated text-to-speech solutions and expert hands-on assistance to create the most engaging bespoke voice interfaces. ReadSpeaker offers both SaaS and licensed solutions to support varying channels and devices, and consistently maintains brand trust through its commitment to data privacy. To date, the company – which provides more than 30 languages and 90 voices – has created more than 10,000 digital voice interfaces for brands around the world. For more information, visit https://www.readspeaker.com/ and follow the company on Twitter and LinkedIn.