Ensure “e-inclusion” and address accessibility concerns by developing your online presence with an audio version of your content with ReadSpeaker’s text to speech technology.
All levels of government today rely on the Internet to provide services online, a cost-effective way to deliver real-time information to all constituents, wherever they may be, whatever their origin, their handicap (low vision, dyslexia, illiteracy, etc.) and on whatever digital devices they own.
Your website is the primary way to connect with your public*, including:
- Illiterate population (at least 757 million adults and 115 million young adults worldwide)
- Foreign born (244 million people worldwide)
- Those with diminished sight capabilities (285 million people worldwide)
- The dyslexic spectrum (15-20% of the global population)
*For more on ReadSpeaker user groups, read this article.
Let your message be heard by more people, from anywhere and with any device with ReadSpeaker online text-to-speech solutions. Available in 50+ languages and 200+ voices, they are used by thousands of federal, state and local governments, and public sector organizations worldwide.
ReadSpeaker webReader lets your constituents access your online content with text to speech technology. In other words, they can listen as they read the content on your website, mobile app, e-books, online documents, etc, with the click of a button. And because the audio is generated instantly when your content changes, you don’t have to worry about updating ReadSpeaker.
ReadSpeaker docReader enables users to view and listen to your PDFs, word documents, and a variety of other document formats on any device with no plugins required.
ReadSpeaker speechCloud API enables you to add speech to your mobile app making your content available to your constituents who are on-the-go in a convenient way.
ReadSpeaker formReader provides vocal assistance to users filling out your online forms. Tax forms or other types of online forms benefit from a better fill-in rate when they are voice-enabled.
Benefits of Text to Speech
- Increase the accessibility of your online content.
- Diminish the digital divide by ensuring that your information is available in both written and audio format.
- Increase comprehension of your online content.
- Provide a more comfortable way to access your online content.
- Offer another way to access your news.