As a Signature Blackboard partner, ReadSpeaker is pleased to be exhibiting at the Blackboard TLC conference from March 21 – 24, 2017, at Bocconi University in Milan.
Stop by Stand 8 to find out how to add text-to-speech functionality to your Blackboard environment making it more engaging and accessible.
Text to speech is proven to enhance the learning experience for all learners, leading to improved learning outcomes, increased motivation, better retention for your institution and more engagement with your content.
Don’t miss our presentation on “How to Use Text to Speech to Improve Learning Outcomes” from 2:20pm – 3:05pm on Thursday, March, 23rd.
With ReadSpeaker text to speech, you can:
- Add a competitive advantage and a unique selling factor to your content to distinguish it from other resources.
- Present educational content in a way that increases student comprehension.
- Increase the accessibility of your content, meeting the needs of and reaching a larger percentage of learners, such as those with visual impairments or reading difficulties and foreign students.
- Make it easier for students to access materials on mobile devices.
- Add text to speech to your Blackboard environment, so users can listen to course content in both HTML and document formats.
And ReadSpeaker’s text-to-speech solutions can be used online and offline, making them easy to use and easy to implement. With the Blackboard Building Block, ReadSpeaker text to speech is now preinstalled in the SaaS deployment for Blackboard Learn SaaS environment, including all tiers (Standard, Plus & Advantage).
Interested in learning more? Set up a meeting by e-mailing ReadSpeaker’s Esteban Traverso: email@example.com