- How can you make your online content understandable to a maximum of users visiting your websites and mobile apps?
- More and more real-time information is being communicated and updated online.
- 15 to 20% of the world’s population has a language-based learning disability.
- How can businesses and organizations communicate their online content to those who have reading disabilities and who often need to access information on a daily basis?
- How can businesses and organizations also make sure that their online content is easily accessible from small screen devices like smartphones?
ReadSpeaker online text-to-speech solutions let your message be heard by more people, from anywhere and with any device.
Available in 50+ languages and 200+ voices, they are used by thousands of businesses and organizations worldwide.
- ReadSpeaker webReader lets your users listen to your text content while turning your website into a real-time audio channel with no prerecordings whatsoever. Updated information is converted instantly to speech enabling you to deliver last-minute alerts.
- ReadSpeaker docReader enables users to view and listen to your PDFs, Word documents, and a variety of other document formats on any device with no plugins required.
- ReadSpeaker audioMobile API enables you to add speech to your mobile app making your content available to your users in a convenient, easy-to-listen way.
- ReadSpeaker formReader provides vocal assistance to users filling out your online forms. Yours forms benefit from a better fill-in rate when they are voice-enabled.
With ReadSpeaker online text to speech, you can:
- Increase the accessibility of your online content for those with visual impairments or reading difficulties.
- Reach people whose native language is not the language of your website or mobile app.
- Present your online content in a way that increases comprehension.
- Make it easier for people to access your online content on mobile devices.
- Provide seniors with a more comfortable way to access your online content.
- Diminish the digital divide and increase e-inclusion by ensuring that your information is available in both written and audio format.
- Automatically redistribute your online text content in audio format thereby providing another distribution channel for your content.