Do you need to add text to speech to an application that uses SAPI? Whether you’re creating training modules with rich media content on Adobe Captivate or adding new voices to screen readers, ReadSpeaker SAPI voices are built to comply with Microsoft SAPI specifications.
MULTILINGUAL TTS VOICE FAMILY
Make your application appeal to a global audience. ReadSpeaker has a wide range of SAPI voices, and the list keeps growing. Contact us to check which voices are available for the languages you’re interested in. ReadSpeaker SAPI voices can be used in a variety of SAPI programs including, but not limited to:
- Screen readers, E-learning, Screen casting, Desktop publishing, IVR Server
- Accessibility Make content accessible – provide users with more options for their screen readers and other AAC software.
- Audio Publishing Create high quality training modules, add rich media content to your slides.
- Education Maximise focus and attention—add audio to example scenarios, media content, and quiz questions.
- Telecommunications Manage sophisticated IVR systems effectively. Enable multiple voices running on ReadSpeaker SAPI to handle call spikes and consistently deliver the best quality to your customers.