ReadSpeaker’s high-quality TTS is the ideal solution for players in the Learning field to convert learning and test-based content into a format that is both more engaging and effective for auditory learners and less costly to roll out.
ReadSpeaker products for strengthening learning strategies:
ReadSpeaker SAPI TTS Voices
Choose from ReadSpeaker’s vast portfolio of highly intelligible and accurate Microsoft SAPI-compliant TTS voices.
> Find out more about ReadSpeaker SAPI TTS Voices
ReadSpeaker TTS Engine SDK
Leverage our versatile SDK and easily add your choice of ReadSpeaker’s vast portfolio of high quality, lifelike TTS voices to your applications.
> Find out more about ReadSpeaker TTS Engine SDK
ReadSpeaker TTS Embedded SDK & Mobile SDK
Our SDK includes the tools to create the best embedded speech applications on mobile devices and on any device imaginable.
> Find out more about ReadSpeaker TTS Embedded SDK & Mobile SDK
ReadSpeaker TTS Server SDK
Leverage our Server API and SDK to seamlessly integrate ReadSpeaker TTS voices in your client-server architecture and run your dynamic voice services efficiently.
> Find out more about ReadSpeaker TTS Server SDK
ReadSpeaker TTS products are a perfect fit for:
- Induction Training: Introduce your company, team and work culture to your new hires. Provide them with a user-friendly way of learning through engaging videos, slideshows, demos, and tests.
- e-Learning: Take learning anywhere and enable 24×7 fruition with a connected device. Use text-to-speech to consolidate students’ knowledge of any subject – from science and maths to economics and languages.
- Educational Entertainment (Edutainment): Combining learning with entertainment makes it both fun and educational for children and adult learners alike. Edutainment can involve any learning field, with video games, TV shows, toys, and radio soaps designed to teach viewers about any topic.
- Language Learning: Practice makes perfect and adding our highly accurate Text to Speech voices to your language solutions is the best way to enable learners to develop fluency: they can test and consolidate skills at any time, without the pressures of the classroom. Moreover, learning styles and study materials can be customised according to each learner’s interests.
- Mobile Learning: Learning is more effective if it doesn’t only take place in the classroom. Activate your memory, take your language skills to a new level, understand how to pronounce foreign words while you’re on the road; all you need is your smartphone.
- Standardized Testing: All students with reading difficulties or low vision can access the audio versions of paper exams, in reading and quiz-based exams, midterms, finals, and standardized testing.
- Serious Games: These new ways to train and educate involve a combination of entertainment and education. Learning programs, which look like games or multimedia content are designed to engage and students through fully interactive, bimodal learning, which is deemed the most effective of all.
- Simulation Training: In some professions, such as aviation and healthcare, simulation is mandatory. Specialised training simulation enables users to experience realistic situations in order to practice and test their skills before applying them in real life. Step-by-step audio instructions and feedback enables users verify their reactions and performance.