If you need to deploy effective announcement systems for public entertainment spaces, manufacturing plants, university campuses or entire neighbourhoods, TTS alarm and notification solutions are proven to be highly effective. Whether your applications need to support large-scale emergency situations, or deliver routine announcements, effortlessly manage messages on the fly and repeat them as required with ReadSpeaker TTS.
ReadSpeaker products for Alert & Notification systems:
ReadSpeaker TTS Engine SDK
Leverage our versatile SDK and easily add your choice of ReadSpeaker’s vast portfolio of high quality, lifelike TTS voices to your applications.
> Find out more about ReadSpeaker TTS Engine SDK
ReadSpeaker TTS Embedded SDK & Mobile SDK
Our SDK includes the tools to create the best embedded speech applications on mobile devices and on any device imaginable.
> Find out more about ReadSpeaker TTS Embedded SDK & Mobile SDK
ReadSpeaker TTS Server SDK
Leverage our Server API and SDK to seamlessly integrate ReadSpeaker TTS voices in your client-server architecture and run your dynamic voice services efficiently.
> Find out more about ReadSpeaker TTS Server SDK
ReadSpeaker TTS products are a perfect fit for:
- Emergency Alert Systems: When dealing with an emergency where every second counts, enable personnel to send out clear, multilingual information instantly with ReadSpeaker voices.
- Interactive Audio Kiosks: located in high on-foot traffic locations, like museums, shopping malls, and tourist attractions, speech-enabled kiosks are an excellent, cost-efficient way for the public to access information, directions, landmark history, and more. Text-to-speech enables you to update information as often as you need to.
- PA (Public Announcement) Systems: make announcements easy to manage on school campuses, at amusement parks and stadiums with ReadSpeaker. Record your messages beforehand or add them on the fly.
- ICS/SCADA Systems: Deploying TTS in ICS and SCADA systems enhances machine-human communication and enables personnel to receive voice messages notifying operators about alarms that have been activated.
- Weather Notification Systems: Receive critical weather warnings via your home devices or mobile before you leave the house.