Increase interactivity and usability by speech-enabling your apps and devices.
Cloud-Based Speech Generation
ReadSpeaker speechCloud API is an online text-to-speech API for making desktop/web/mobile applications and Internet-connected devices talk.
Easy to integrate, straightforward, and high-capacity, ReadSpeaker speechCloud API gives you access to high-quality voices in many different languages to read the text in your apps and devices.
With the increasing amount of Internet-connected devices, the need for audio interactivity is also on the rise.
To meet that demand, ReadSpeaker speechCloud API enables you to have your application/software send text and receive text-to-speech generated audio files to be played back on Internet-connected apps and devices.
- Built-in customer-specific dictionary where customers can control how certain words are read
- Multiple audio file formats (A-law, u-law, PCM, WAV, Ogg, MP3)
- Choice of several languages and voices using state-of-the art speech synthesis
- Sample code in different programming languages: Java (Android), Objective C (iOS), PHP, ASP, Flash/ActionScript
- Statistics interface (via web and API)
- Easy-to-use web interface containing everything you need to get started
- Online payment system to easily purchase your API credits for our default voices
ReadSpeaker speechCloud API offers you an easy pay-as-you-go way to:
- Add more interactivity and usability to your software and devices.
- Meet your users where they are and how they prefer to interact with your products and services.
- Seamlessly and cost-effectively speech-enable all sorts of apps and devices without the need to use a resource-demanding text-to-speech engine.
Speech-Enable a Variety of Applications and Devices
Developers can now use ReadSpeaker speechCloud API to create all sorts of talking apps and devices that are populating the Internet of Things, such as:
- Household appliances
- Interactive billboards
- Connected cars
- Medical devices
- Interactive kiosks
- Talking clocks
- Translation apps
- Social network readers
- Navigation apps
- Audio guides
- Industrial appliances
- eBook readers
- Email readers
- SMS readers
- Pronunciation apps
- Talking notepad
- News reading apps
- Weather readers
- Talking stock prices
* You will be redirected to the ReadSpeaker Web Application Service Platform where you can sign up for a trial account to speech-enable your apps and devices. Contact us for other languages or voices or larger volume discounts.
Please note: this service is for streaming audio only; no static audio files may be produced, downloaded, or distributed. For audio file production licensing, please contact us.