Public deficits are rising around the world and all levels of government are relying on the Internet as a cost-effective communications channel delivering real-time information to all constituents.
- How do you reach your constituents without leaving anyone behind?
- How do you deliver your message to those who have reading disabilities and who often need to access information on a daily basis?
- How can you make sure that your online content is easily accessible from small-screen mobile devices?
ReadSpeaker online text-to-speech solutions let your message be heard by more people, from anywhere and with any device.
Available in 35+ languages and 100+ voices, they are used by thousands of federal, state, and local governments and public sector organizations worldwide.
- ReadSpeaker Enterprise Highlighting lets your citizens listen to your text content while turning your website into a real-time audio channel with no prerecordings whatsoever. Updated information is converted instantly to speech enabling you to deliver last-minute alerts.
- ReadSpeaker docReader enables users to view and listen to your PDFs, Word documents, and a variety of other document formats on any device with no plugins required.
- ReadSpeaker speechCloud API enables you to add speech to your mobile app making your content available to your constituents in a convenient, easy-to-listen way.
- ReadSpeaker formReader provides vocal assistance to users filling out your online forms. Tax forms or other types of online forms benefit from a better fill-in rate when they are voice-enabled.
With ReadSpeaker online text to speech, you can:
- Increase the accessibility of your online content for those with visual impairments or reading difficulties.
- Reach a larger percentage of the online population, including those whose native language is different from the language of your website or mobile app.
- Present your online content in a way that increases comprehension.
- Make it easier for people to access your online content on mobile devices.
- Provide seniors with a more comfortable way to access your online content.
- Diminish the digital divide and increase citizen engagement by ensuring that your information is available in both written and audio format.