We are looking for a person to fill in a vacancy in our Marketing team. The responsibilities in this role are:
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience and conversion rates for visitors, leads, and customers.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages
- Knowledge of WordPress required
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to create high-quality content around relevant keywords.
- Manage organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on traffic, clickthru rates, and conversions.
Lead Generation / Content Marketing
- Nurture our leads through a mix of content tied to calls-to-actions
- Contribute to a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, customer case studies, etc.)
- Create several content offers each month aimed at top / middle of the funnel leads
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events.
- Experience in using marketing automation software tools
We are looking for someone who is an English native speaker and who has had some years experience doing these marketing tasks, preferably in an international setting. The position is full time and based in our Paris office. To apply, please send your CV (in English) to email@example.com
Accounting Administrator / Office Manager
Per direct, we are looking for a person to fill a vacancy in our administrative / finance team.
The responsibilities of the position are:
– Create invoices and document all customer related documentation
– Monitor all account payables
– Maintain files on all customers, account receivables and maintain the contract database
– Manage monthly journals
– Maintain and reconcile all bank accounts
– Follow up debtors, send out reminders, track debtor payments
– Communicate with payroll consultant on monthly salary payments
– Prepare and document all taxes and its filings
– And any other administrative tasks that may need handling
Apart from the bookkeeping and (financial) administration, other tasks may need handling. Such as administration around customer support, CRM, recording of minutes of meeting, preparing financial data and reports, etc.
The person we are looking for is hands-on and has a lot of relevant experience and is comfortable to work in an international setting. The administration of all the ReadSpeaker subsidiaries is handled from the Dutch head office.
The place of work is Huis ter Heide (Utrecht.) in the Netherlands. The responsibilities includes the handling the administration for several of our sales companies, such as the French, Spanish and US subsidiaries. We are looking for a person who ideally is available full time (but not less than 30 hours per week). Salary in accordance with experience level.
You should be fluent in English, and a second language (French) would be an asset (good knowledge of Dutch is of course handy, but not a hard requirement).
To apply, please send your CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org