We are looking for a person to fill in a vacancy in our Marketing team. The responsibilities in this role are:
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience and conversion rates for visitors, leads, and customers.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages
- Knowledge of WordPress required
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to create high-quality content around relevant keywords.
- Manage organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on traffic, clickthru rates, and conversions.
Lead Generation / Content Marketing
- Nurture our leads through a mix of content tied to calls-to-actions
- Contribute to a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, customer case studies, etc.)
- Create several content offers each month aimed at top / middle of the funnel leads
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events.
- Experience in using marketing automation software tools
We are looking for someone who is an English native speaker and who has had some years experience doing these marketing tasks, preferably in an international setting. The position is full time and based in our Paris office. To apply, please send your CV (in English) to email@example.com