Accounting Administrator / Office Manager
Per direct, we are looking for a person to fill a vacancy in our administrative / finance team.
The responsibilities of the position are:
– Create invoices and document all customer related documentation
– Monitor all account payables
– Maintain files on all customers, account receivables and maintain the contract database
– Manage monthly journals
– Maintain and reconcile all bank accounts
– Follow up debtors, send out reminders, track debtor payments
– Communicate with payroll consultant on monthly salary payments
– Prepare and document all taxes and its filings
– And any other administrative tasks that may need handling
Apart from the bookkeeping and (financial) administration, other tasks may need handling. Such as administration around customer support, CRM, recording of minutes of meeting, preparing financial data and reports, etc.
The person we are looking for is hands-on and has a lot of relevant experience and is comfortable to work in an international setting. The administration of all the ReadSpeaker subsidiaries is handled from the Dutch head office.
The place of work is Huis ter Heide (Utrecht.) in the Netherlands. The responsibilities includes the handling the administration for several of our sales companies, such as the French, Spanish and US subsidiaries. We are looking for a person who ideally is available full time (but not less than 30 hours per week). Salary in accordance with experience level.
You should be fluent in English, and a second language (French) would be an asset (good knowledge of Dutch is of course handy, but not a hard requirement).
To apply, please send your CV (in English) to email@example.com