ReadSpeaker currently seeks the following people:
Business Development Associate – part-time, based in Canberra
Our Australian operation is expanding and seeking an experienced new business development professional to continue the growth of our leading software as a service offering.
Working from our Civic ACT offices as part of a small team, the role focuses on identifying new business opportunities, developing new prospects, and arranging product demonstrations.
- Ability to identify new prospects in key market segments.
- Confident telephone cold calling skills.
- Good organisational skills to build, monitor and manage a pipeline of new business leads.
- Ability to setup confirmed appointments for product demonstrations.
- Minimum 12 months B2B sales experience.
- Understanding of digital content including website building, mobile apps, elearning platforms or mobile app development.
- Ability to prepare proposals and present product demonstrations.
- Experience with contact management systems such as Salesforce.
This role would suit a person with B2B sales skills, software as a service background, and cold calling confidence who is seeking a flexible part time role within regular office hours.
Civic ACT location up to 20 hours per week.
Applications close Friday, 20th December.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.