Thank you for your interest in our company. We currently we have two open position available in the United States. If you are interested send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Marketing Manager, North America
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager with a specific focus on the North American educational market (and possibly other segments in a second stage) to drive the marketing funnel for ReadSpeaker in North America. You will be in charge of developing and delivering marketing programs that support the business development team.
- Create and deliver collateral (including product data sheets, brochures, videos, trade show materials, etc.) to articulate our specific value proposition to help our business development team to be more efficient and effective with customers and prospects
- Plan, organize and help to execute host in-person events, tradeshows and conferences to deepen relationships with customers and attract local prospects
- Build and manage the company’s NA social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and potentially additional channels
- Educate our customer base about our products and their benefits through customer newsletters, customer-focused content, email marketing and social media campaigns
- Contribute relevant NA focused product content (e.g. case studies, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses, SlideShare presentations, etc) to support corporate marketing initiatives and the corporate website
- Provide relevant customer feedback on behalf of the NA market to Readspeaker corporate, in turn, help to articulate product futures and directions to the NA customer base
- Contribute to a rich corporate content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified NA audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, videos, infographics, customer case studies, etc.)
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific social networks to spread our brand, content and links and help to drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads to the corporate website
- Work with corporate marketing to manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activities turn into customers, and continually refine our processes to convert customers
- BA/BS degree in Business or Marketing
- 2 to 4 years experience in marketing a SaaS based business
- Experience in the Education market in the US strongly preferred
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data and analytics to inform decisions
- Team player
- Knowledge in marketing automation software (such as HubSpot, Pardot or Marketo)
- Experience in Salesforce a strong plus
- Experience in producing video
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
Business Development Manager- Educational Publishers
ReadSpeaker is currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager, based in Boston, to develop and manage business relationships with leading and emerging Educational Publishers.
- Selling the range of ReadSpeaker TTS services with a strong emphasis on new business development (Developing, Negotiating and Closing Business deals).
- Identifying and developing new partnering opportunities and also servicing existing customers.
- Delivering professional sales presentations to key customers and prospects.
- Working with management, customer support and engineering, responding with professional proposals that position ReadSpeaker as the leader in the market.
- Coordinating ongoing marketing activities to generate new interest in ReadSpeaker TTS.
- Representing ReadSpeaker at conferences and trade association meetings to promote services to customers and prospects.
- Assisting management with developing business plans, identifying product capabilities, and understanding industry trends and customer needs.
- Developing weekly and monthly reports that capture sales activities such as sales opportunity pipeline development, wins and losses, etc.
- Monitoring and managing customer utilization metrics.
- Positively contributing to overall North American success and organization wide sales goals, programs, projects, and business growth objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Experience in the Ed-Tech market (preferably in SaaS fields)
- Strong overall business knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in business development/” evangelic ” sales
- Strong organizational skills, able shift gears and juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent computer skills (strong proficiency in Windows interface, Microsoft Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and in Google Doc/Drive)
- Experience with Salesforce a strong plus