Thank you for your interest in our company. We currently we have one open position available in the United States. If you are interested send a mail to email@example.com.
Business Development Manager- Educational Publishers
ReadSpeaker is currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager, based in Boston, to develop and manage business relationships with leading and emerging Educational Publishers.
- Selling the range of ReadSpeaker TTS services with a strong emphasis on new business development (Developing, Negotiating and Closing Business deals).
- Identifying and developing new partnering opportunities and also servicing existing customers.
- Delivering professional sales presentations to key customers and prospects.
- Working with management, customer support and engineering, responding with professional proposals that position ReadSpeaker as the leader in the market.
- Coordinating ongoing marketing activities to generate new interest in ReadSpeaker TTS.
- Representing ReadSpeaker at conferences and trade association meetings to promote services to customers and prospects.
- Assisting management with developing business plans, identifying product capabilities, and understanding industry trends and customer needs.
- Developing weekly and monthly reports that capture sales activities such as sales opportunity pipeline development, wins and losses, etc.
- Monitoring and managing customer utilization metrics.
- Positively contributing to overall North American success and organization wide sales goals, programs, projects, and business growth objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Experience in the Ed-Tech market (preferably in SaaS fields)
- Strong overall business knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in business development/” evangelic ” sales
- Strong organizational skills, able shift gears and juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent computer skills (strong proficiency in Windows interface, Microsoft Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and in Google Doc/Drive)
- Experience with Salesforce a strong plus