- How can you make your online content understandable to a maximum of users visiting your websites and mobile apps?
- More and more real-time information is being communicated and updated online.
- 15 to 20% of the world’s population has a language-based learning disability.
- How can businesses and organizations communicate their online content to those who have reading disabilities and who often need to access information on a daily basis?
- How can businesses and organizations also make sure that their online content is easily accessible from small screen devices like smartphones?
- Many of our customers use ReadSpeaker Enterprise to provide on-the-fly conversion of their online text content to high-quality speech.
- ReadSpeaker Enterprise turns your websites into real-time audio channels so that users can now listen to the written information presented to them. Updated information is converted instantly to speech without any prerecordings whatsoever. Last-minute alerts that need to be delivered online can now be accessed by all of your users, including those that have reading disabilities.
- Since no downloads are required for the user, your website text content can be listened to from any device, at any time and anywhere.
- Websites often display online documents such as PDFs that users can also listen to using ReadSpeaker docReader. For example, now your users can listen to e-magazines and view these types of documents in all types of browsers, including those used on smartphones.
- Do you have a mobile app that you want to make audible to your constituents? ReadSpeaker audioMobile API adds speech to your iOS, Android, and Blackberry apps without the need to use a resource-demanding text-to-speech engine that slows down your app.
- Your online forms benefit from a better fill-in rate when they are voice-enabled. This is what ReadSpeaker formReader achieves by reading the online form fields and the text that your user enters.
- Businesses and organizations can now present an audio version of their online text content to reach more users, notably those that have reading disabilities.
- With a speech-enabled website, you can reach people whose native language is not the language of your website.
- Your website(s) can diminish the digital divide and increase e-inclusion by ensuring that your information is available in both written and audio format.
- ReadSpeaker enables automatic redistribution of your online text in audio format thereby providing another distribution channel for your content.
- With 35+ languages and 100+ voices available, the linguistic coverage provided by ReadSpeaker can be used for your international websites and mobile apps.