Convert your written text into high-quality audio for use in a variety of applications.
Simple and Straightforward Audio Production
ReadSpeaker speechMaker lets you generate your own audio files using state-of-the-art text-to-speech technology. It supports ten languages: American English, Australian English, British English, Indian English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish. Other languages are available upon special request. The audio files can be used both online and offline in your web applications, mobile apps, presentations, or e-learning materials. ReadSpeaker speechMaker can be used from anywhere since it is completely cloud-based. All you need is a web browser and an internet connection.
From Text to Speech in Seconds
- Manually enter or copy/paste your text.
- Click the Preview button to preview the audio file.
- Click the Download audio button to download your audio file.
At any time, you can change the settings to customize the voice, reading speed, and pitch according to your preferences.
- Your own pronunciation dictionary – Easily change the reading of specific words, acronyms, or abbreviations by adding your adaptations to the built-in pronunciation dictionary.
- Change pitch and speed – Tweak the sound of the voice or create special vocal effects by playing with the pitch and speed parameters.
- Preview before producing – Verify that the generated speech meets your needs before you produce the audio thereby ensuring the quality of the output audio file.
- Detailed statistics – ReadSpeaker speechMaker provides you with full insight into how much speech you have generated using the different languages or voices.
- Easy to use method for the customer to produce audio files that can be used in many different ways.
- Replace cost-heavy manual recordings with a solution that is available 24/7/365.
- You can produce your audio files from any location and at any time.
Useful for a Variety of Applications
- Reading static content in mobile applications
- Speech-enabling PowerPoint presentations and multimedia materials
- Enriching e-learning and training materials for accessibility or enhanced learning
- Creating prompts for IVR systems
- Creating audio or talking books
- Creating dialog for movies or animations
- Reading guides, manuals, etc.
- Creating telephony prompts
- and much more…
Interested in an API solution? Check out ReadSpeaker TTS Production API.
* You will be redirected to the ReadSpeaker Web Application Service Platform where you can sign up and buy credits to produce your own audio files. Contact us for other languages or voices or larger volume discounts.