Travel Announcement Systems
Effortlessly provide effective information at all stages of the travel customer’s journey and associated touchpoints, in airports, stations, ports, platforms, bus stops, and onboard. Help travel customers enjoy enhanced experiences. Optimize the travel experience, boost efficiency and safety, and keep passengers and commuters informed on important information with real-time voice announcements using ReadSpeaker TTS voices. Examples of such information include unexpected changes or delays to service or schedule, departures, arrivals, connections, and more. TTS voices can be implemented on-board trains, planes, buses or at stops, stations, ports or airports.
Self-service Ticketing and Interactive Audio Kiosks
Located in high-traffic public areas like airports, railway stations, museums, shopping malls, and tourist attractions, self-service kiosks provide ticketing and give out basic information services such as opening hours, directions, FAQs, etc. and will be more user friendly when able to communicate with users in a natural voice.
Public Announcement Systems
Easily automate speech output in digital public address (PA) and broadcasting systems, including different broadcasts for different zones, in real time.
When the need arises to create or update content being sent out through a PA system, with ReadSpeaker solutions you can easily and flexibly make that change. Our text-to-speech solutions seamlessly fit into PA systems at schools and universities, sports arenas, entertainment facilities, transportation hubs, and other venues needing up-to-date information shared with the public.
Emergency Broadcast Systems and Other Audio Notifications
Mass notification systems, sending out alerts and other high-priority, emergency information, will need frequent edits. ReadSpeaker equips you to make fast turnaround updates to crucial, sensitive, and sometimes life-saving notification alerts:
- Emergency alert systems: Relay clear messages to your constituents in multiple languages with speed and urgency when emergencies and other critical situations arise.
- Broadcast systems: Whether through TV or the radio, broadcast newsworthy content, warnings, and alerts to your community members using text to speech.
- Weather alerts: The nature of weather means constant updates to your notifications. Inform the public about daily and weekly forecasts, as well as emergency weather situations.
- Traffic alerts: Let your voice announcements prepare commuters for unexpected delays due to traffic, accidents, and road work while also providing alternative routes and ETAs.
- ICS/SCADA system notifications: In the industrial control (ICS) and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems, personnel require alerts from the system notifying them about alarm situations in order to attend to and avert crisis.