Now your website can speak
ReadSpeaker webReader Introduction
An Inclusive Web Reading Experience
- Online content instantly converted to audio with ReadSpeaker webReader’s synthetic speech.
- Integrated reading and translation tools allow everyone to read and understand your digital content.
- Make your content available to a larger population of Internet users, such as those with literacy difficulties, learning disabilities, reduced vision, language learners, the growing elderly population, and anyone else looking for a simpler way to access digital content on the go.
- Just one click, and the text on a page is simultaneously read aloud and highlighted so users can easily follow along, regardless of device or where the user may be.
- Floating Listen button, player, and toolbar stay visible when scrolling down on a page and can be conveniently repositioned by user.
- With natural, lifelike voices and a vast selection of languages, your content comes alive, transforming the visitor’s experience on your website.
- A cloud-based (SaaS) speech solution means no downloads necessary.
- Multiple UI languages. See a list of available UI languages here.
ReadSpeaker webReader Features
Content interaction on a personal level. These features are important learning tools that help understanding and improve retention. And they make it easier to access online content on the go.
Features for Content Owners
- Step-by-step implementation instructions. No downloads necessary. Just a few lines of code added to your website and ReadSpeaker webReader is ready.
- Control of the reading area and reading order.
- Pronunciation dictionaries can be customized to pronounce words in a specific way to increase the quality of the reading.
- Listen button usage statistics, FAQ, best practices.
- Access to detailed usage statistics in the Customer Portal.
A Compatible Text-to-Speech Tool
- SaaS (Software as a Service)-based software means hassle-free maintenance for you. Our Support team is available to answer any questions you may have.
- Plugins for popular content and learning management systems.
- ReadSpeaker webReader satisfies all Level A and Level AA success criteria of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
(WCAG) 2.0 specification.
- The full player conforms to the latest web standards (HTML5/CSS3), which means fewer images and a user-friendly design.
- Works on any online device with any browser.
- Versatile Listen button that expands to open a toolbar with many features. A custom Listen button, player, and toolbar can be obtained by request.