Are you looking for an opportunity where your AI knowledge has real impact on the world we live in today? Then we have the perfect position for you!
Organisational and Departmental Description
ReadSpeaker was acquired in 2017 by the publicly traded Japanese company Hoya. Together with our Asian branch, we offer a large range of powerful text-to-speech solutions for instantly deploying lifelike, tailor-made speech interactions that can be used in any environment. Our applications include web reading texts and documents, speech enabling apps and devices, and delivering broadcasting services in a variety of environments. More recently, ReadSpeaker has increasingly focused on custom voice development, to provide organizations with their own, unique voice experience that reflects their branding and makes them stand out from the competition.
ReadSpeaker is currently looking to strengthen its core R&D team with an AI Engineer to research and develop state-of-the-art neural text-to-speech for a wide variety of languages. Your work will directly impact the quality of our diverse range of text-to-speech solutions, which are used by millions of people around the globe to create realistic, human-like voice experiences in a variety of situations. For this position, you would be working at our Dutch office in Huis ter Heide, in the vicinity of Utrecht and Amsterdam, where you will be joined by a diverse team of tens of colleagues, with hundreds of colleagues in other countries.
- MSc (or PhD) in Computer Science, AI, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline
- Strong machine learning background, with hands-on experience in building real systems
- Deep understanding of state-of-the-art machine learning and deep learning algorithms, techniques and best practices
- Strong programming experience in one or more of the following: Python, C, and/or C++
- Experience working with one or more deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe, MXNet, Keras
- Experience with speech synthesis, speech recognition, and/or natural language processing is a plus
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Strong analytical and have problem solving skills
- Resident in the region
- Available full-time
- Impactful work in a rapidly growing and maturing AI field and with a leader in the Speech technology field
- A diverse and international team, with colleagues in the Netherlands, Sweden, South Korea, USA, and Japan, amongst others
- Competitive remuneration in line with the experience you bring to the table
- The possibility to receive additional training and attend conferences
- The salary on offer depends strongly on the background and experience you bring with you. Information or application ReadSpeaker has outsourced the entire recruitment and selection to Move on recruitment. Have you become enthusiastic? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, you can always call or app to Monique on 06-28616612.