Convert your written text into high-quality audio for use in a variety of applications.
Simple and Straightforward Audio Production
ReadSpeaker speechMaker lets you generate your own audio files using state-of-the-art text-to-speech technology. It supports 14 languages: American English, Australian English, British English, Indian English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish. Other languages are available upon special request. The audio files can be used both online and offline in your web applications, mobile apps, presentations, or e-learning materials. ReadSpeaker speechMaker can be used from anywhere since it is completely cloud-based. All you need is a web browser and an internet connection.
From Text to Speech in Seconds
- Manually enter or copy/paste your text.
- Click the Preview button to preview the audio file.
- Click the Download audio button to download your audio file.
At any time, you can change the settings to customize the voice, reading speed, and pitch according to your preferences.
- Your Own Pronunciation Dictionary – Easily change the reading of specific words, acronyms, or abbreviations by adding your adaptations to the built-in pronunciation dictionary.
- Change Pitch and Speed – Tweak the sound of the voice or create special vocal effects by playing with the pitch and speed parameters.
- Preview Before Producing – Verify that the generated speech meets your needs before you produce the audio thereby ensuring the quality of the output audio file.
- Batch Processing – Convert multiple texts to speech at once. For each “batch,” you choose the audio format, voice (you can only use one voice at a time), speed, pitch and volume. When a batch is created, you can chose to run it right away or save it for later. It will be saved in your account for future use.
- SSML (Speech Synthesis Markup Language) Input Support – Have more control over how the text is read by the TTS engine. When activated in your account, it is possible to insert pauses/breaks of certain length, insert phonetic transcriptions and do voice and language switching in the same text.
- Detailed Statistics – ReadSpeaker speechMaker provides you with full insight into how much speech you have generated using the different languages or voices.
ReadSpeaker speechMaker Voices
Try the Voices For ReadSpeaker speechMaker
The background music in the voice demo is not included with the purchased product.
- Easy to use method for the customer to produce audio files that can be used in many different ways.
- Replace cost-heavy manual recordings with a solution that is available 24/7/365.
- You can produce your audio files from any location and at any time.
Useful for a Variety of Applications
- Reading static content in mobile applications
- Speech-enabling PowerPoint presentations and multimedia materials
- Enriching e-learning and training materials for accessibility or enhanced learning
- Creating prompts for IVR systems
- Creating audio or talking books
- Creating dialog for movies or animations
- Reading guides, manuals, etc.
- Creating telephony prompts
- and much more…
ReadSpeaker speechMaker is priced according to the number of words or minutes that you wish to produce. There are 2 ways you can obtain a license:
There are four standard packages corresponding to 200, 1000, 2000, or 20,000 words or 1, 5, 10 or 100 minutes, which you can buy online to start producing your own audio files. A large number of languages (over 20) and voices (over 40) are included with these standard packages. Self-service is available only for the standard packages.
- Custom proposal
If you require other languages or voices than included in the standard packages, larger quantities of production time, other business models than strictly capacity based, or you would rather discuss your requirements with an account manager, please contact us.
Interested in an API solution? Check out ReadSpeaker TTS Production API.
* You will be redirected to the ReadSpeaker Web Application Service Platform where you can sign up and buy credits to produce your own audio files. Contact us for other languages or voices or larger volume discounts.