Convert text into high-quality audio for use in a variety of applications.
Cloud-Based Speech Generation
ReadSpeaker TTS Production API provides you with an automated method to generate audio files using state-of-the-art text-to-speech technology through a simple-to-use HTTP-based API. Easy to develop with, straightforward, and high-capacity, ReadSpeaker TTS Production API gives you access to high-quality voices in many different languages and enables you to have your application/software send text and receive text-to-speech generated audio files.
How It Works
When using the API from within your software/application, you simply send text to the ReadSpeaker TTS Production API servers and receive audio data in the file format you specify as a response. This file can be stored on your server for reuse or further distribution or other use.
We provide several API parameters that your application can use to give you full control over the produced audio. With these parameters, you can customize the language, voice, reading speed, pitch, audio format, bitrate, etc. according to your preferences.
ReadSpeaker TTS Production API can also easily be used in the very popular open source communication application platform Asterisk to add text-to-speech capabilities to PBX/IVR systems.
- Fully automated text to speech conversion
- Built-in customer-specific dictionary where you can control how certain words are read
- Multiple audio file formats (A-law, u-law, PCM, WAV, Ogg, MP3)
- Choice of several languages and voices using state-of-the art speech synthesis
- Sample code in different programming languages, such as PHP, Java, Objective C, and C++
- AGI script which supports most versions on Asterisk on Linux
- Have more control over how the text is read with SSML (Speech Synthesis Markup Language) input support. When activated in your account, it is possible to insert pauses/breaks of certain length, insert phonetic transcriptions and do voice and language switching in the same text.
- Statistics interface (via web and/or API)
- High-security hosting environment with a high level of redundancy and failover
- Easy to use method for producing audio files that can be used in many different ways.
- Replace cost-heavy manual recordings with a solution that is available 24/7/365.
- Our API can be used in your automated workflows or processes for batch generation of audio files.
- You can produce your audio files from any application at any time using our API.
- Your produced audio files can be used online or offline, in connected or closed systems, especially highly secure environments.
Useful for a Variety of Products, Devices, and Applications
- Enriching e-learning and offline training materials
- Providing audio for assessments and tests
- Reading static content in mobile applications
- Speech-enabling PowerPoint presentations and multimedia materials
- Creating prompts for IVR/PBX systems
- Producing audio books or Digital Talking Books
- Creating dialog for movies or animations
- Reading guides, manuals, etc.
- Creating automated response systems and unified messaging systems
- and much more…
Interested in a manual production solution? Check out ReadSpeaker speechMaker.
*You will be redirected to the ReadSpeaker Web Application Service Platform where you can sign up, and get access to the API documentation, so that you can get started today.