Health is key, so it makes sense to enable people to take advantage of the technology that’s available to safeguard it. It’s also important for health care service providers to make healthcare accessible by deploying assistive technology. Monitor everyday health and enable individuals to make the most of healthcare when they need it, with help from text to speech, which offers numerous benefits for home and public healthcare.
VoiceText solutions for Health Care:
VoiceText Engine SDK
Use our flexible, developer-friendly toolkit to integrate our portfolio of humanlike TTS voices seamlessly into your desktop or other PC-based applications.
> Find out more about VoiceText Engine SDK
VoiceText Embedded SDK
Our complete development toolkit for creating the best synthetic speech applications on any kind of mobile or small-footprint device.
> Find out more about VoiceText Embedded SDK
Seamlessly integrate VoiceText’s synthetic voices in your client-server architecture and run your intelligent voice services efficiently.
> Find out more about VoiceText Server
VoiceText TTS solutions are a perfect fit for:
- Appointment Reminders: Medical clinics can personalize and schedule outbound call notifications to remind patients of upcoming appointments, so medical staff and facility time is optimised.
- Dial-in Pharmacy: Why visit the pharmacy for prescriptions when you can easily order over the phone? Enter all the necessary information through the automated system and pick your medication up at your convenience.
- Prescription Label Reading: This can be a real challenge for anyone with reading difficulties, not to mention the elderly and visually impaired. A talking label, sent straight to your device, makes it easy to know everything about your medication. Dosage info can also be tracked and shared with caregivers.
- Electronic Prescriptions: Speech-enabling prescriptions increases accuracy, avoids medication errors and enhances pharmacy efficiency.
- Health Monitors: voice feedback from heart rate monitors, blood glucose meters and blood pressure monitors is an important, user-friendly step towards a healthier lifestyle approach.
- Medical Devices: Enabling life-saving AED devices to deliver time-critical instructions to users by voice can help save heart patients. Step-by-step voice instructions helping medical staff assemble state-of-the art surgical devices can boost efficiency and save time.
- Personal Assistant Apps: Stay on track in your commitment to a healthier lifestyle thanks to voice notifications that motivate you to exercise, stay hydrated, take a break from your computer, etc.